|Package contents:||5 film-coated tablets|
|Active substance:||Sildenafil citrate 120mg|
|It works after:||30-60 minutes after use|
|Duration of effect:||6-10 hours|
BEFORE YOU TAKE COBRA 120MG SILDENAFIL
Do not take Cobra 120mg:
– if you have severe heart problems or severe liver problems.
– if you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine.
– if you are taking medicines called nitrates, as concomitant use may cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure. Tell your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines prescribed to relieve the symptoms of angina pectoris (chest pain). If you are not sure, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
– if you are taking medicines that can release nitric oxide, such as isoamyl nitrite (‘poppers’, as an aphrodisiac), as concomitant use may also cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure.
– if you have recently had a stroke, a heart attack or if you have low blood pressure.
– if you have a rare congenital retinal disorder (such as retinitis pigmentosa).
– if you have lost your sight due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION).
HOW TO TAKE SILDENAFIL 120MG COBRA GENERIC VIAGRA?
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor or pharmacist has told you. Check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
The recommended starting dose is 50 mg.
Do not take more than one tablet.
Take Cobra 120mg Sildenafil about one hour before sexual intercourse. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
If you have the impression that the effect of Cobra 120mg Sildenafil is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Cobra 120mg Sildenafil will only help you to get an erection if you are sexually aroused.
The time it takes for Cobra 120mg Sildenafil to work is different for each person, but it is usually between half an hour and an hour. If you take Cobra 120mg Sildenafil with a heavy meal, the onset of action may be delayed.
If you do not get an erection after taking Cobra 120mg Sildenafil or if your erection is insufficient for the whole period of sexual intercourse, talk to your doctor about how to proceed.
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS OF SILDENAFIL 120MG COBRA GENERIC VIAGRA
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them
occur in everyone. Adverse reactions reported with Cobra 120mg Sildenafil
they are usually mild to moderate and of short duration.
IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SIDE EFFECTS, STOP
TAKE COBRA 120MG SILDENAFIL AND SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY:
• Allergic reaction (rare)
Symptoms include sudden shortness of breath, difficulty breathing or dizziness, swelling of the eyelids,
face, lips or throat.
• Chest pain (less common)
If it occurs during or after sexual intercourse:
– Sit in a semi-sitting position and try to rest.
– do not use nitrates to treat chest pain.
• Prolonged and sometimes painful erection (frequency not known)
If you have an erection that lasts for more than 4 hours, see a doctor immediately.
• Sudden deterioration or loss of vision (frequency not known)
• Severe skin reactions (frequency not known)
Symptoms may include severe peeling and swelling of the skin, blistering in the mouth, on the genitals
and around the eyes, fever.
• Convulsions or seizures (frequency not known)
OTHER SIDE EFFECTS SILDENAFIL 120MG COBRA GENERIC VIAGRA:
Very common (may affect more than 1 in 10 people): headache.
Common (may affect up to 1 in 10 people): flushing, indigestion, changes in vision
(including changes in color vision, light sensitivity, blurred vision, or decreased visual acuity),
stuffy nose and dizziness.
Uncommon (may affect up to 1 in 100 people): vomiting, skin rash, bleeding in the eye
background, eye irritation, congested / red eyes, eye pain, double vision, unusual sensation in the eye,
watery eyes, palpitations, fast heart beat, muscle pain, drowsiness, decreased sensitivity to touch,
balance disorder, ringing in the ears, dry mouth, bleeding from the penis, the presence of blood in the sperm
and / or urine, chest pain and fatigue.
Rare (may affect up to 1 in 1,000 people): high blood pressure, low blood pressure, fainting,
stroke, heart attack, irregular heartbeat, nosebleeds and sudden worsening
or hearing loss.
Not known (frequency cannot be estimated from the available data):
Cases of unstable angina (a disease of angina pectoris) have been reported rarely in the post-marketing setting
heart) and sudden death, a temporary reduction in blood flow to certain parts of the brain. It should be noted that
most men, but not all, who had these side effects had heart problems before taking them
preparation. It is not possible to determine whether these events were directly related to the use of sildenafil.
HOW TO STORE SILDENAFIL 120MG COBRA GENERAL VIAGRA
Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
This medicinal product does not require any special storage conditions.
Do not use Cobra 120mg Sildenafil generic viagra after the expiry date which is stated on the carton. Time
applies on the last day of that month.
Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste. Ask yours
your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. These measures help to protect the environment